All of our wonderful products are pre owned, vintage or antique unless otherwise stated and by their very nature are not in a ‘new’ condition.
They are however meticulously described and certainly in a re-saleable condition that will allow them to be worn in all their glory, with due consideration for stones, settings and suitability for the occasion. They are not backed by a manufacturer’s warranty.
If you have any queries about a specific item or any of our terms then please do not hesitate contact us prior to purchase.
Your Money Back Guarantee – Our Policy:
We want you to be totally in love with every purchase you make from us, however we understand that you may wish or need to return an item, so here are our terms and conditions:
If you need to return an item please email us on email@example.com to let us know of your intent to return, within 14 days of receipt of the item.
Our policy is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations which states: you have the right to cancel an order for goods made at a distance and this right starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- If more than 14 days have gone by since your purchase and you have not informed us via the email provided above of your intent to return an item then unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund.
- You are entitled to a 100% refund of the purchase price (excluding postage costs) as long as we receive the item back within 28 days.
- We strongly advise items are returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery or equivalent with the correct amount of insurance for your protection as no liability for loss or damage through return postage will be accepted.
- All returns are made at the customer’s expense, unless the item is damaged or incorrect (see below).
- The item must be in the same condition as when dispatched, in the original box, with the label still attached, without any alterations, tampering or unauthorised testing or damage. Please also include a copy of your sales receipt.
- Refunds will be always be processed within 14 days and usually within 3 working days of receipt and inspection of the item and a confirmation email will be sent out to you to confirm completion of the return and refund.
- In the unlikely event that your purchase is received DAMAGED / FAULTY OR INCORRECT please contact us to report the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt.
Return Shipping Address: Andessa Services Limited, PO Box 94, Cockermouth, CA13 3BF
Misrepresentation: unless otherwise stated, any sizing and colour assessments attributed to diamonds and coloured gemstones are necessarily determined without disturbing the integrity of the piece; therefore, assessments represent close approximations, due to limitations imposed by the mount. Andessa will not consider the opinion of any other 3rd party other than a qualified and experienced gemologist or antique jewellery expert. Should you feel that your item has been misrepresented then please return the item within 7 days and Andessa will pay for an independent assessment to be carried out. If the item has been proven to be misrepresented you will receive a full refund including any postage costs.