All of our products are pre owned, vintage or antique unless otherwise stated and by their very nature are not in a ‘new’ condition. They are however meticulously described and certainly in a re-saleable condition that will allow them to be worn with due consideration for stones, settings and suitability for the occasion. They are not backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. If you have any queries about a specific item then please contact us prior to purchase.
Money Back Guarantee. As per the ‘Consumer Contracts Regulations’ you have the right when buying online to return an item, and the regulations are thoroughly met by our returns policy. Please contact us if you are considering purchasing a gift that will take you out of this returns timescale so we can advise per individual stock item on our policy if it is certain your 14 days to notify of a return will expire. Please note; as we sell on commission for clients who we need to pay out we do not offer an extended returns policy for a refund over the Christmas period but will certainly offer a full credit note, please contact us if this applies to you. We will always try to be as accommodating as possible.
Misrepresentation: unless otherwise stated, any sizing and colour assessments attributed to diamonds and coloured gemstones are necessarily determined without disturbing the integrity of the piece; therefore, assessments represent close approximations, due to limitations imposed by the mount. Andessa will not consider the opinion of any other 3rd party other than a qualified and experienced gemologist or antique jewellery expert. Should you feel that your item has been misrepresented then please return the item within 7 days and Andessa will pay for an independent assessment to be carried out. If the item has been proven to be misrepresented you will receive a full refund including any postage costs.
At Andessa we want you to be totally in love with every purchase you make from us. Occasionally though, we understand that you may wish or need to return an item, so here are our terms and conditions:
If you need to return an item please call us on 01900 824300 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your intent to return, within 14 days of receipt of the item.
Our returns address is:
33 Main Street
- You are entitled to a 100% refund of the purchase price (excluding postage costs) as long as we receive the item back within 28 days.
- We strongly advise items are returned by Royal Mail special delivery or equivalent with the correct amount of insurance for your protection as no liability for loss or damage through return postage will be accepted.
- All returns are made at the customer’s expense, unless the item is damaged or incorrect (see below).
- The item must be in the same condition as when dispatched, in the original box, without any alterations, tampering or unauthorised testing or damage. Please also include a copy of your sales receipt.
- Refunds will be always be processed within 14 days and usually within 3 working days of receipt and inspection of the item and a confirmation email will be sent out to you to confirm completion of the return and refund.
- Unless an item is damaged / faulty or incorrect the initial postage fee will NOT be refunded.
- Every effort is made to be meticulous when we describe each item, however in the unlikely event that your purchase is DAMAGED / FAULTY OR INCORRECT please contact us on 01900 824300 within 24 hours of receipt.